We went to Cedar to our friend's cabin for the weekend. It was Peter Sundell's Birthday. We had so much fun. It was good to get away. We had a blast on 4 wheelers and got so dirty. Our faces were covered in dirt from driving behind Robi and Jeff. We caused some trouble on someones cattle contraption and Robi went skinny dipping in the lake. Let me tell you, it was so nice to shower after everything.
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Dirty Fun
Posted by Tammy Gregory at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Heyyyy! Tam I am so glad you jumped on the dorky band wagon of blogging!!! All of your posts are so cute. I am glad u r loving married life! Tell toffer I said hi, but don't tell him I called him that. he he. So do you guys actually work 2gether? How fun! Love you!
Hi Tammy,
Saw your blog on someone else's site. I'll have to post you to mine to check in with you two every now and then. See you tomarrow , maybe!?
One more thing, if you want to check out my blog, send me you e-mail so I can put you down on my permissions list. I have a block on it. My e-mail is cavebunch@cox.net
Post a Comment