Thursday, July 10, 2008

The best show ever...



My obsession is So You Think You Can Dance! All I have to say is Comfort has to go tonight and Thane is so gay!I'm over Jessica too. My favs are Chelsey, Courtney and Gev! Kerington is so cute and I love Twitch too! Someone needs to knock Mary out, she's so freakin annoying!I love seeing Buddy(Napoleon)and Tab on the show, they are so dang good!I can't wait for tonight...

6 comments:

Keri said...

Oh and don't forget Cat Deeley's outrageous outfits. I wonder what it will be tonight...

Megan Bleazard said...

HAHA!! I am totally addicted tooo..I agree with you! I am so glad Comfort is GONE!!! They needed to get rid of her a long time ago. And those are my faves too! That to funny.

Blissful & Domestic said...

I so agree!! That is the best show!

Anonymous said...

I haven't really watched the show too much, which is stupid since buddy and tab have been on it so much! I feel so special! lol But it is a good ting they got rid of comfort cuz she had a weird name! =)

B and K said...

I'm so mad Comfort is back! I'm not sure if she annoys me more than Jessica though, so it could be a good thing.

B and K said...

I don't know if you managed to convince your fellow travelers to stay in last night, but if you did, how happy are you that Katee didn't win?!?!