Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Nicole's Challenge...

So Nicole Challenged me to list things I love...
I love the way Chris looks at me, I love that we eat together every morning before work and brush our teeth at the same time. I love the way he comes in my cubical at work to sneek a kiss when he needs one. I love when he comes to me for help with homework, even though i would never admit that to him. I love his sense of humor, he's probably the funniest person I know. I love how he dances to music, he's got some moves! I love his dumb songs he makes up about anything and everything to try to annoy me. And I love how he plays with the kids so cute in nursery every Sunday. I know he'll make a good dad! I could go on forever about Chris but I won't bore you guys. I love my family and all they do for me. I love dance and miss taking classes and performing so much! I love sleeping in on weekends. I love pictures and hope to do photography one day. I love donuts, brownies, and burritos. I love snuggling in a blanket. I love being in control and being right. I love being goofy with the girls. I love when I'm not working. And I love making other people smile.

4 comments:

3 boys and a lady said...

That was so cute, did nicole cahoon challenge you to that? I saw your mother in law at babies r us last week.

Nicole Cave said...

You should teach dance or something if you miss it...don't let your talents be on hold...it only gets harder once children come into play.

Megan Bleazard said...

Tammy! Girl I heard you got married but I had no idea you married a gregory! Thats way fun I love Katie and Matt. You both look so happy congratulations.( I am only 8 months late on that sorry.)

kanddgregory said...

I am so proud of you! I don't think I would venture out to do that! But what a great view! Kudos you guys!!