Saturday, March 22, 2008

Red Rock Hike


We went on a hike today with Mikey, Seretta, Robbie and Jeff to The Ice Box. It was so fun! It took a good couple of hours and me and Chris are sore! Chris was good with me, he had lots of patience with me today surprisingly. I'm such a girly girl and need help all the time and get scared. Usually he gets annoyed by me on hikes but he helped me alot and was cute. I biffed it pretty good once it was funny. Something that bugs me though, why can guys just whip it out and pee where ever!? I am not gonna try to squat in the bushes so of course I have to hold it forever. That's just something I hate and I know every other girl does too! Robbie was a dork and thought he would be funny and hiked the whole time with his shirt off, how sexy HAHA. And yes ladies,he is single and ready to mingle, as well as Jeff. It was cool when we got to the end there was a little waterfall in a cave and some pools of water. Robbie and Jeff tried to climb up this super steep wall right above the water and almost fell in because they couldn't get down, that's what they get! I wish they would have fell in, that would've been funny. It is nice to be home now, and I can't wait to sleep tonight!

2 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

Looks like lots of fun! I can't even remember the last time I went on a hike.

Robison Sundell said...

If I remember right Tammy tried to touch my nipple in that one picture. You keep an eye on her Chris. And I am sure many of the girls we passed on the trail were pleased by my decision.