Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Workin' hard for the $

So i started my new job last week and i love it. It's so different from my old job. There's only 15 people there instead of like 500. Every one's laid back and way cool. I love that everyone is LDS and pretty much younger. I am an account manager for the large business groups working under Mike Gardineer. So the only thing i really hate is dressing up everyday and wearing heels- ouch! Its cool though Fridays are casual days and we get off an hour earlier heckkk yess. So right now i feel pretty much lost because I've never done insurance before but I'm hoping I'll get it all. I start my insurance school on the 24th which i heard is super stressful. It's only two weeks but ill be working all day then going at night then ill have to fit in studying some other time on top of that. I'm way nervous for the insurance test i hope i pass the 1st time so i don't look like a retard!

3 comments:

Courtney M said...

Oh you wont look like a retard! I have never heard of anybody passing all of the sections on the first try! p.s. get ready to be bored out of your mind during the class! :)

Anonymous said...

hey good luck on that test! I'm glad you like your new job... it sounds like a great place to be!

Amb & Dev said...

Tami Tang! Congrats on the new job! Sorry I am such a lame -o! check out my boring blog.. supercoops.blogspot.com

Loves.. Amber