Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!


Me and 5 of my best friends had a girls reunion and went to San Francisco over the holdiday weekend! It was the funnest trip I've been on! We got there Friday at about 1am and stayed up talking until 4. The next morning we walked forever up and down these steep streets to find a bike shop- let me tell you I was dumb to wear flip flops my feet were torn up. We all rented bikes and rode down the coast and across the Golden Gate Bridge. This was an adventure let me tell you. Allie and Nicole got a Tadum double bike, it was hilarious, they almost died trying to ride it. We had to push our selves to finish to the end, We made it up huge hills and once we crossed the bridge it took us to an island. The whole bike ride had to be a good 10 miles. And after a hour + walk. I was proud I did it! The next day we went to Fisherman's Warf and saw sea lions, danced with a jamacian, and had a crazy guy put a Iguana on Allison. San Fran is crazy if I didn't mention that- There are tons of wierd bums everwhere. Anyways we went to Ghiradelli and had yummy ice cream sundaes too. The rest of the time we went shopping and had the best girl talks ever! It was a blast!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're the first to post pics! lol great description! I had so much fun and I'm so glad we did that! Send me your pics as soon as you can! Love ya