Sunday, May 18, 2008

Racoon Eyes

So yesterday I thought hey I have some free time so I would love to work on my tan. I went and laid out with my friend a couple weeks ago for an hour and I got a little burnt, but nothing bad. I haven't been in the sun forever so I expected it. So Yesterday I went in my backyard and laid out and greased up with some oil. Thinking no big deal, I did it a couple weeks ago. So I didn't put any sunscreen on my face either since I was fine last time. Well I was wrong! An hour later I came in, took off my sunglasses, and about died! My face was bright red and I have a huge tan line from my sunglasses. Lets just say I look like an idiot! I would put up a pic but I'm pretty embarrassed, my whole family has already had a good laugh at me so I thought I would spare myself from more embarrassment, even though it's pretty funny. Chris is getting the biggest kick out of it. He kept saying last night do you want to go somewhere dark for dinner so people don't have to see your face or we can get a bag to put over your head. He thinks he's so funny! Well the thing that sux is The company I work for is requiring us to go get individual pictures done with a photographer on Wednesday. So my luck I look ridiculous now so I'm really hoping it will fade by then so I don't look like a retard on our website. So my advice to everyone is wear sunscreen and don't tan with sunglasses!

6 comments:

JTYARDLEY said...

Ha Ha that sucks! But I still want to see a picture!

Amb & Dev said...

I love it!!!Let's see a pic!!!

Blissful & Domestic said...

I agree with Amber lets see the pic and I hope it fades before your pictures:> Thanks for the laugh Tammy :>

Anonymous said...

Tammy I am so sorry that you got so burnt, thats painful! But I must say you had me cracking up when you said that your company is taking pics tomorrow! bad timing! Anyways, I can't wait to see ya this weekend!

3 boys and a lady said...

I neeeed a pic!

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

You've been TAGGED...sucka.. ergh.. I mean, SISTA!!!! hehe