Sunday, December 7, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
Yesterday was my 23rd Birthday and it was a good one! Friday I took the day off and went Christmas shopping and then Chris and I got a suite at The Green Valley Ranch. My brother hooked us up!-He's the front desk manager and got us a smokin deal. We went and ate King's Fish House for dinner at the District and it was good! Saturday we ate at my fav The Original Pancake House and then got a couple's massage. We finished off the night going out to dinner and getting Golden Spoon. Chris got me some Hudson Jeans and perfume. Tonight I get to celebrate with my family, It should be fun!
Posted by Tammy Gregory at 3:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
holy cow! that is an awesome b-day! Glad it was great you 23 year old!!!
holy cow how amazing! What a romantic hubby you have and Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Pal! Thyanks for taking some time out of your luxurious day to come celebrate the baby! You looked great! and I was so glad you came!!! Thanks for the darling outfits!
Post a Comment