Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Christmas was a good one this year! We got together with my mom's side of the family for a dinner which was fun, I got to hang out with some of my cousins I haven't seen in forever. Christmas eve we had a dinner at The Gregory house. We had some yummy food and yes I tried a mushroom- yuck. We played a fun Christmas trivia game with everyone and had some yummy desert. Can I tell you this Christmas I almost died when it came to sweets. They were everywhere and I was so burnt out on them in the end. Christmas day we opened presents at my family's house. I got lots of cute clothes, a Brighton bracelet, and a gift card to get my nails done. Chris got lots of clothes, shoes, and a wallet. Later, we went to Chris' fams. We got a Wii! They got one for each family, it was pretty cool. We finished the night off by having a dinner at my house and having a Wii and Rock Band 2 Party. We were exhausted in the end! I can't believe it's almost a new year!

1 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Can you say spoiled? Just kidding, you must have been good kids!!