Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ho Ho Ho

I can't believe Christmas came and went! It was a blast! Very different from all in the past. This was me and Chris' 1st Christmas married! It was so fun to open presents together in the morning and make breakfast. We had to rush to my parents after we finished and then on to his parents, then to my grandmas. It was crazy but an exciting day. We had our Christmas dinners at different times this year so we ate just the two of us that night and between running around to all the family's we were starving. So I couldn't believe it but we were looking for a place to get food on Christmas. I soon found out this was impossible! The only place open anywhere was Jack in the box... ha it was packed but dang good because we were so hungry. Well,Chris spoiled me and I think I spoiled him too. I had a few presents under the tree for him but I surprised him with a Mountain bike he wanted and I got one for me too! We'll see if we actually go, we better! Look forward to upcoming posts about me probably biffing it! Anyways, I'm bumbed because it's over and dont want to take down the tree. I love the holidays and hope everyone had a good one!

5 comments:

Nicole Cave said...

Merry Christmas...looks like you guys had a great one!!

Megan Bleazard said...

Mountain Bikes that is so fun! Good Idea. I always buy me the same things as I brock too. It's way better that way.

3 boys and a lady said...

How fun! I wan to go, I wouldn't even be able to make it up a nice grassy hill withh out passing out, but it sounds like fun!

3 boys and a lady said...

How fun! I wan to go, I wouldn't even be able to make it up a nice grassy hill withh out passing out, but it sounds like fun!

abo-bder said...



شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض