Monday, December 10, 2007

My 22nd Birthday!


My Birthday was on the 6th and it was the best! Chris spoiled me so much! He got flowers delivered to my work... so cute. And a funny story, a bunch of us went to lunch from work to this mexican restaurant and they had them sing Happy Birthday to me. So it was a Mariachi Band and they brought me a churro with a candle then out of no where this guys slams a shot of tequilla on the table, grabs my head, tilts it back and tries to give me a shot. OH MY HECK LOL! We all had to stop him before I got wasted haha. It was funny. Then Chris took me home and surprised me with a totally cute Marc Jacobs purse! He got me some cute Lucky jeans too. We went to Maggianos for dinner, which is way good Italian that everyone should try, It's in the fashion show mall. We had a big get together with the fam yesterday too. It was a blast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tammy! Can you believe you are 22!?!? Well you got gifts that I am totally jealous of and you look so cute! I hope you had a good one Birthday Girl!

Ashley O said...

TOURETTES 2!!! TOURETTES 2!!!

The end.

P.S. Chappy Berfday luvah! I miss you and I hope you know who the heck this is! I have a blog! Please don't be a stranger. Happy Marriage to you both. I hate that i missed your wedding... mwah!

Nicole Cave said...

I can't believe you are only 22. I am an old fart!!