Sunday, January 13, 2008
Snow Day!
Me, Chris, Allie, Carlos, and Bre went sledding on Saturday! It was so fun! We went up to Lee Canyon and it was packed! I don't think I've laughed that hard in a long time, I almost peed my pants a few times! We had a blast sledding together and goofing off!
Posted by Tammy Gregory at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
I want to live there too!!! Now I will go miss you on my couch
Fun! Any activity that involves you too anlways ends up GREAT! oh and some wet pants!! haha
You guys crack me up! That looks so fun! You know we haven't even done that yet and we live in the snow! lol Well you gotta make Al get a blog since you see her more down there... she just won't listen to me! =)
ps I love your new header
Hey Tammy! I haven't seen you in forever! Looks like you and Chris are doin great and having fun. Are you still working in permits?
I love when you laugh that hard, it is worth the accident. How's nursery going!?
Yes I guess you can call me a stay at home mom.. I just do hair at home for mostly family but, not to much. So that is good sounds like ur movin on up at work!!
Cute new blog tammy! I absolutely love it!
Post a Comment