I'm so excited to have our 1st Christmas tree! We were lucky to have a friend give us the tree so we only had to go out and buy decorations. I couldn't wait to set it up so we did it the day after Thanksgiving. It was so fun that me and Chris could do it together. I can't wait to celebrate our 1st Christmas as a married couple! Here's a few pics...
Saturday, November 24, 2007
My 1st Christmas Tree!
Posted by Tammy Gregory at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Your tree is so cute. It is so fun when you can celebrate your first Christmas together. Everything looks so pretty. Bri
I love your tree and your decorations! We aren't getting a tree this year so I'm jealous =) but I love yours!!!
Oh that is just precious...I think our first tree for about 2-3 years was about 3ft. tall!! You are more ambitious than me!!:)
Isn't it fun to have your very own tree.... I remember those years. It looks beautiful
Fun! Your tree is dang cute! I just love the holidays. And I agree our first two trees were tiny. LUCKY :)
Hey girlie girl. Just responding to your fun comments. I have no idea what I want to teach... I don't even know if I want to. I am so undecided and just jobless and pathetic! lol By the way you asked a long time ago what the FACS department is and it just means Family and Consumer Sciences... aka home ec =)
Oh and I'm glad you liked the JibJab greeting... you should make one! They are so funny! I also made one of Brady and Chandler doing a hula dance it is hilarious! Well we are coming home for Christmas next week and I know Al and Michelle will probably be home soon too... so we all got to get together and party! So start thinking of fun stuff!
Post a Comment