Sunday, February 10, 2008

Looking back!


I can't belive it's been 5 years that me and Chris have been together! I thought i would do a little tribute to us for Valentine's Day. We were offical Valentines of 2003. Time flies! Chris is the best husband, what can I say. I love him so much and I don't know what i'd do without him. Our 1st year anniverary is coming up on the 24th and what better way to celebrate, we're going to Disneyland!! It will be a blast! I can't belive we've already been married a year. I 'm looking forward to what's to come for me and Chris this next year, we're buying a house and were getting a puppy next month and who knows maybe a baby someday... well in 5 years according to Chris, but we'll see!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tammy! that was so fun to see all of those pictures and see how you guys have gotten older and stuff. You guys are so cute and I love all the goofy pics you have together! I might have to steal your idea and do one for us soon. I hope you guys have a happy V-day! It's just so fun making so many great memories!

JTYARDLEY said...

Five years is a really long time!!Cute pictures. Have fun at Disneyland! Justin hates that place so, we will probley won't be makin that trip anytime soon!

DeLaBlog said...

yeay i love it! i cant believe its been that long! i wish i had all those fun pictures!

Nicole Cave said...

Looking at these pictures makes me laugh just because I think you guys are great! I didn't realize you had been together for that long...you guys have a great relationship!! Miss ya!

3 boys and a lady said...

I loved that! You have always been so dang cute. PS I tagged you on my blog

DeLaBlog said...

um with all the time you have right now your not updating your blog!!! im pissed. well i know your in disneyland, i hope your having fun. ps i tagged you on my blog just like michelle so get to it.