Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Our 1 year Anniversary!
Sunday the 24th was our 1 year anniversary! We went to Disneyland to celebrate! It was fun to get away the two of us. We haven't been on a vacation just us two since our honeymoon. I can't believe it's already been a year! The 1st day of Disneyland started out nice and sunny then of course after Chris made me do Splash mountain- (by the way i happened to get the front and got drenched)It started to get cloudy and rain. So we were wet and cold the rest of the day but it was still pretty fun. We saw like three groups of people there from Vegas which was funny. We met up with some of Chris' friends for the afternoon. We were bummed they canceled the fireworks show because of the weather- I've never seen it so i was sad! The next day we heard it was supposed to be rainy so we thought we would go to the mall and shop and go see a movie. Well it rained for about an hour and was really nice the rest of the day our luck- oh well! We got to see the firework show that night from our hotel across the street so i felt a little better. We went back to Disneyland Monday and it turned out to be a nice day so we were happy. it wasn't very busy either so that was nice. That night i threw up in the middle of the night though- random! I might have gotten food poisoning or something. But besides that it was a good trip! I love Chris so much and I'm so happy we are together! I can't wait for more years to come!
Posted by Tammy Gregory at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
that trip looks so fun and I can't believe it's been a year for you guys already either! It went by soo fast!
Post a Comment