So alot has changed for me lately. I've had my ups and downs. Well I'm out of work right now but I found a new job thankfully. I start on Monday at Distinctive Insurance. I'm kinda nervous since I've never done insurance before so I'm hoping I'll like it. I got super sick with a bad cold for like a week and got better luckily the day we left for our Anniversary trip. We moved too. Our lease was up for our condo and we decided to make a goal and move in with my parents to save for a house, so i had time to clean everything last week and were all moved in now. I'm sad not to have our own place but it will be worth it once we get a house. It's been crazy too I lost my cousin last month in a car wreck and it was a pretty hard time. She left behind to beautiful little girls. Now my Grandma passed away last night. She has been suffering for a long time so I'm glad she's not in pain anymore but it's sad to see her go. It was hard to see my dad last night because he was holding her hand when she passed so he was having a hard time. I felt so bad because we were out of town and i didn't get to see her. So this just reminds me don't take the ones you love for granted. Through everything our family has been pulled closer together and I'm so thankful for all i have!
Wednesday, February 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Tammy it sounds like you have been busy! I am sorry for all the trials that have happened recently... but things always work out! The end of your update was so heartfelt! I am excited you got a new job and I hope you like it! =)
Dang rough week! Sounds like you have a lot of changes going on though... and thats always exiting! Good luck with your new job. I worked in an insurance office for like 5 years...good times!
How is your new job? I figure you have started now. Just know that I love you!
Post a Comment