Sunday, August 10, 2008

Newport Beach


We went to Newport Beach with Chris' family to a beach house. It was a different house that we stayed at this year and we called it the booby beach house because in every room there were paintings with tons of boobs LOL.It was a fun trip and so nice to get away. It went way to quick though. I was stupid and so excited to lay out I wore a 4 and got fried the first day so the second day I had to hide in the shade. I only got in the water once, it was pretty rough. I did one nice wave and decided that was enough after I got slammed by a wave, although the boys had lots of fun in the water. We did some shopping at the Irvine Spectrum. I got some cute shirts at Buckle and Saturday we hit the swat meet. I got some cute sunglasses, a purse and wallet, and some shoes. I can't wait for next year!

3 comments:

3 boys and a lady said...

u r so pretty! I swear you just keep getting hotter! I was wondering where u were on Sunday! Church isn't as fun when I don't see you! I LOVE newport.You and CHris have a ton of cute pics together, but he looks the best in the ugly face one...it's my FAV!

B and K said...

Well while you were enjoying the beach, Kiki and I were stuck at work. I'm jealous, but it looks like you had fun :)

Anonymous said...

that sounds like a fun trip! I love the beach too. Your post made me laugh about the boob beach house. You look so cute and tan in all your pics! I can't wait to get together TONIGHT!