I finally cut my hair! I've never had short hair in my life and always wanted to try it out. I always chicken out but today I was feeling brave. I chopped it off for a fun little change!


Monday, August 18, 2008
Makeover Time!
Posted by Tammy Gregory at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Tammy Tang... I love it!!! It makes me want to chop off my hair! I think I'll wait a bit though I'm like you not brave enough yet.
Cute Tammy!
I LOVE it! You look so hot! I think it's so fun to do new stuff! It was so fun to hang out with you guys the other day... you and chris are so fun!
The bravery was a success, you look great with short hair.
I love it!! Its way cute.
AAAAAAWWWHHHHHHHHH!!! That's so dang gorgeous chica! I don't have time for hair (I'm a bit jealous, cause you lookin finger lickin)! Bravo, woman! Lovin the chunky colors too. Sucks to be me right now... can't really do anything w/ my locks until we get back from Taiwan because I've been warned about not looking like your passport photo and trying to get through immigration. YIKES! But glad someone can have some fun. later. Sara
Hi cute hair! I noticed last weekend but didnt get a chance to say anything! Just found your blog through Heather and Jordan's. Very cute!
You are the second person that has announced on their blog that they cut their hair...I am never brave enough to go short...haven't done it since 6th grade...maybe I will!!
Post a Comment