I'm bummed about Josh winning SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. He was good, but I really wanted Twitch to win- I love him! He is hilarious! I just got back from Cali and luckily I could watch most of the finale there. I recorded it here at home so I'm going to watch what I missed tonight. This was the first year I wanted more than one person to win, I loved Chelsey, and Katie was an amazing dancer. I'm glad Katie won some money in the end. So one thing that drove me nuts was my two sister in laws wanted to ruin the surprise for me! They thought they were so funny. I waited all season and was so excited to see who won but they don't like surprises and they are those types of people who spoil it and look online before the end of the show to see who won. Then they kept giving little hints which basically gave it away to me. All those people who look before- what's the fun in that?! I'm over it- I still love them. And of course my husband loves to ruin these reality shows for me too because he hates them so when Cat was saying the winner is.... Chris yelled Josh right before her- He's gay!
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love Twitch!!
I so bad wanted Josh to win...sorry, I disagree!
Post a Comment