Saturday, September 6, 2008

Babysitting my husband

Chris and I aren't that exciting. I don't have a fun post but I thought this was pretty entertaining last night. Me and him went to dinner and we wanted to go somewhere new. We haven't been to Macaroni Grill forever and we thought we should go for a change. Well, I basically forgot why we don't go there. My husband is worse than a little kid when it comes to that place. He embarrassed me so bad! For all of those who have been there you know there is a table cloth you can draw on with crayons. Well he loves that! Our waitress happened to be a girl I knew in high school which made it more embarrassing. So Chris sits down and was so excited about drawing pictures. He started drawing boobies and wieners all over our table. I was sooo mad. I kept trying to take away the crayons and covering his pictures with the plates. He thought he was so funny, he wouldn't hand over the crayons and kept moving the plates back to embarrass me. Then he started drawing flowers and space ships. He just gets a kick out of making me mad. I felt like I had to be his mother and yell at him the whole night. It was pretty funny because all you could do was laugh at the situation but sometimes I wonder why boys are so immature. So I decided we aren't going back!

7 comments:

the gregory's said...

Oh don't I know the feeling!!! Maybe in just in there jeans ya know!!

Keri said...

Oh my gosh! I would have died. Okay, so maybe Evan's Superman stunt wasn't so bad afterall :)

Anonymous said...

lol i love your posts! they always make me laugh! that story is hilarious! fun night!

Jenn said...

I laughed so hard at your post because I could totally picture it! I just had to tell you your pain brought out my laughter!=) boys will be boys!

Courtney M said...

hahah I love it. It's always a lot funnier after huh?

Amb & Dev said...

That is so funny Tam, I would have been embarassed too!!! Thanks for the laugh Chis! :)

Spencer, Ashley & Riley said...

Haha oh man this is a funny story! Boys will never grow up! We just have to learn to laugh it off i guess!