





My friend Courtney had a Halloween Party so me and Chris threw some costumes together last minute. Chris was Scuba Steve and I was an 80's bombshell- righttt. The funny thing was I found both of these costumes here at my house. We kept our nasty 80s wet suits in the garage. Let me tell you, this was an adventure in itself trying to get this bad boy on Chris! Then I found my awesome jumpsuit in our hall closet- it was my Grandma's back in the day. My mom also kept some disgusting hair accessories and jewelry to add to my fancy costume. We met up with friends, Kellie and Bryan Farley. They looked cute! It was a fun night.
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween
Posted by Tammy Gregory at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
those are hilarious! i love your grandma's jumpsuit.... so stylish!
You guys are lookin Hot! Thanks for taking me last night to Bunko! It was a blast!
i totally want to borrow that! this is not a joke.
seriously your outfit is awesome!!
Post a Comment