Saturday, October 18, 2008

I Love Justin!


Last Night was so fun! My friend Keri gave me Justin Timberlake tickets. My sister in law Jenn and I went to the concert and had a blast. It was a benefit concert so Rihanna, 50cent, Leona Lewis, Will I am, Jonas Brothers, Boys 2 Men, and of course Justin performed. I think it was the best concert I've been too. Justin put on such a good show, i was like a little girl again, thinkin he was all hot dancing. I'm a nerd but he was really good! The people there were hilarious too. There were these ladies in front of us that were probably in there late 30s dancing so bad. One had the best move ever she did the whole time. I should of recorded it, I was dying laughing. Then there was this dorky nerdy girl that was dancing so ugly a couple of seats down. She was trying to be all sexy, it was great. And then did I forget to mention the couple right next to me all over each other. They were basically freakin up on each other all night. I guess they didn't care everyone was watching them. I almost threw up in my mouth. Another thing I just love when your in a room of tons of people and someone keeps farting. You get the waft of butt and you're wondering who the heck keeps doing it and you hope no one thinks it's you. Anyways you got to love it. It was definitely a night to remember!

2 comments:

B and K said...

I was dying to know how the concert went! You will have to fill Keri in on all the details, so she can act like she was there if Kelley asks!

Amb & Dev said...

How fun! I really LOVE your hair!!!