Saturday, November 24, 2007

5 things...

Denise tagged me and this one is gonna take some thinkin so here we go...

5 Things I was doing 10 Years ago...
1. I think I was in middle school going to Swainston, and i was dorky as can be.
2. I was dancing (like always) at Bunker Dance.
3. I was probably rocking out to Nsync,and Britney Spears.
4. I was bugging my older brothers being the only girl and a spoiled brat.
5. I was the beehive president.

5 Things on my list to do today...
1. Laundry
2. Balance the checkbook
3. Go to Kohls
4. Bake for my parents Thanksgiving meal tomorrow, We get two now being married.
5. Go play with friends tonight while Chris has a lame Halo party with the boys.

5 Songs I know the Lyrics too...
1. Do as I'm doing (I just love nursery)
2. It's your love
3. Baby got back
4. Love Shack
5. Tears on my Guitar

5 Things I would do with a Million Dollars...
1. Not work unless I wanted to
2. Travel
3. Buy a couple houses one here and one on a tropical beach
4. Have tons of toys, four wheelers, a boat, snow mobiles, sports cars you name it...
5. Go on a shopping spree!!!

5 Things I say Everyday...
1. Chris! Get off of the computer!
2. Good morning
3. Did you sleep good?
4. I'm hungry
5. I love you

5 Favorite Toys...
1. Cell phone
2. I pod
3. Computer
4. Camera
5. DVR

5 People I Tag....
1. Nicole P.
2. Nicole C.
3. Courtney
4. Megan
5. Ashley

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh! this is a fun one! good job on remembering what you were doing 10 years ago! That's a tough one!