I was tagged by Bri and Denise to tell Six habits or facts about me...
1. I'm a clean freak! I hate when anything is out of place or messy. I swear I'm always cleaning and fixing pillows to be just in place.
2. I'm obsessive compulsive. I stress about the littlest things all the time. I go over my list of things to do daily, even when it's the same everyday. I do this at least 10 times a day, it drives me nuts.
3. I'm addicted to my TV Shows. I have to watch The Bachelor, Dancing with the Stars, House, Gossip Girl, America's Next Top Model, Private Practice, Grey's Anatomy, The Office, and CSI. I can't wait for So You Think You Can Dance to come back on!!
4.I'm kinda high maintenance when it comes to attention. I hate when Chris plays his video games. I always want him to spend time with me and to snuggle with me.
5. I love the Holiday season. Christmas is my favorite because I'm not going to lie, I love presents. I can't wait to have our own tree this year and I'm might be crafty and try to make some cute decorations. It's so fun to have all the family time and to have work off!
6. I love being on my own! It's so fun to finally be out on my own and be able to do what I want. It's so fun being married! I love sleeping in on weekends, getting groceries I want, and making decisions as a couple. I can't wait to someday start a family of our own!
I tag Nicole, Michelle, and Megan.
Monday, November 12, 2007
Six habits or facts about me...
Posted by Tammy Gregory at 7:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Tammy! I thought you knew I had one! lol I love yours too you guys are sooo cute! So I read your fun habits and facts and I saw that you tagged me! woohoo!
#'s 1 and 2 are totally me...I actually watched Oprah this morning on people who are "hoarders"...basically buy and collect stuff and they can't get rid of anything. I just don't understand it. It makes me sick. I feel like I can't function when things are out of place!!
Tammy Me and Brock are the same way it always ends up in somekind of argument when neither of us decide a place to eat. I thought we only had that problem.
Well Brock is Michelle and Ashlee's cousin. So I met him when I was little. I always was with ashlee but back then, and he just thought of me as his little cousins friend. I am actually closer in age to one of his other brothers. Then when I went up to college with ash. Brock lived in the same apartments as us. Then a month later we kissed then a week after that we talked about getting married then the next week we were engaged. Literally it all happened on Wednesdays. Then married that december! It was pretty funny. And the cake was made for me by a place called Cake Designs.
Oh yeah then remember Brooke Moody she married Brocks brother Dallyn so we are sister-in-laws and all related to the Albrights! Small world.
Post a Comment