Me golfing? I know crazy huh. So I went to work Friday and for everyone in my department, my boss was giving a day off to golf. I'm the only girl so I was going to pass on that one. Plus I thought golfing would bore me and the guys would make fun of me or be annoyed.But at the same time I didn't want to sit in the office and work all day. Anyways I came to work in jeans not planning on going, just thinking I wouldn't really do much for the day since everyone would be gone. The guys came over and said they had a surprise. I was thinking sweet, I can go home or something. Pftt no, they said I was going golfing. I was like nope sorry I have jeans and I knew you couldn't wear them on a golf course. They smiled and said we'll take you home on the way to change and go. I gave in and thought, hey I won't have to work. So the guys picked Puhrump to go to. Our company did work out there in the only nice neighborhood with a golf course. No offence if anyone is from out there. Plus I think they just wanted to make sure we would miss the whole day of work. So I went out with Alan Sagers. He is a golf expert! He explained the whole game to me and showed me how to hit the ball. The group of guys I went with made it fun. I'm glad they weren't all serious about it. I'm surprised too that I hit some good shots. I never really made it too close the hole in my first couple shots. And it took me like 6 shots to get where the guys hit two or three, but they seemed surprised at how good I was doing for my 1st time. We played 18 holes which took like 4 hours. I actually can say it was kinda fun. My hand is bruised and by back and shoulders hurt so it was a good work out too. I told Chris He better watch out because if we play now, I might beat him!
Saturday, November 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Proud of you for going.... most people would have chickened out. That is worth a week of green veggies!! hahaha
That is hilarious! What a good sport you are! Lets get real...they all just wanted to watch hot little tammy golf!
Post a Comment